Monday, October 31, 2016

Book Promotion!

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am currently running a book sale on three of my novels or booklets. 

They are: 

Prolonged Uncertainties
Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
Train Trekking With a Capital "T"

All three of these books are available at a special reduced price on Amazon.com, until Saturday, November, 5.  You can check them out by going to www.Amazon.com and entering my full name
(Susan Lapp-Mellott) into the search block on amazon.  All of the novels and booklets that I have written will come up for your perusal.  Just click on the one you'd like to read, electronically. 

Did your know that you can read electronically, on all most any electronic device.  You can download the app for free, choose the books you want and read away.

Have a great day everyone!
Susan

No comments: