Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Are you ready?

Hi everyone,
Well, we only have four more days left in 2016.  Are you ready to start the new year of 2017?  Well, ready or not, it will be here.  What is your hope and wish for 2017?

As for me, I am ready for whatever happens throughout the end of this year and in 2017.  I will, certainly, do whatever I can to keep myself as healthy as I am able.  Ultimately, how long I live is up to God.  I do work very hard not to do anything which will harm my health. 

I hadn't been out to visit my friend in the nearby nursing home for the past two weeks.  the reason for this was because they had a quarantine in effect, because of illness within the home's patients.  As much as I truly wanted to go, I stayed home because I needed to keep myself healthy.  So, I called this morning and spoke with a young woman who told me that there is still some illness but it is not airborne but through touching something.  She said that as long as I wash my hands as soon as I leave, I should be fine.

So, I prayed and then I got ready and went to visit my friend.  I took my hand sanitizer with me and as soon as I left the building, I used it.  Then when I arrived home, I ran hot water and washed my hands with soap and hot water.  So, now I did everything that I can to stay healthy.  So, now it's up to God.  I loved visiting with my friend and I took her a few homemade goodies to enjoy.

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve with my family.  As for Christmas Day it was just my husband and myself.  I have to tell you that I now love spending Christmas Day with just him and I.  There's no rushing around and we eat whenever it's ready.  We have no time schedule to keep and that's very relaxing for the both of us. 

I hope your Christmas Eve and Day was as happy and fulfilling as mine was.  Family is extremely important to me and it always has been.  I hope it's important to you, as well.  Be happy and stay healthy.
Susan


No comments: