Sunday, December 4, 2016

Happy Sunday thoughts....

Hi all,
Hi everyone, I hope your Sunday went well.  Of course, Sunday evening means that tomorrow is Monday and for many of you it's back to work.  Perhaps you should be thankful that you have a job, which allows you to earn the money to keep a roof over your head and food in your stomach.  Yeah, I know Mondays are hard, but if I remember correctly, those Mondays always go very quickly because you're usually quite busy.  So smile, because Monday will be over before you know it!

I hope your weekend was a good one.  Mine was a quiet one as I spent the weekend at home, which is okay with me.  I have been busy working on wrapping gifts for Christmas and other preparations for the upcoming Christmas Season.  I started addressing my hand made Christmas cards, but I haven't gotten too far as of yet.  No hurry though, because I won't mail them until around the tenth of December, or so.

How's you Christmas shopping going?  Mine is pretty much done and I'm very happy about that.  I hand crocheted about forty scarves, which I wrapped in tissue paper and attached a Christmas card to them.  I'm going to have my husband take them to a local nursing home and hand them out to the residents there.  It's not much, but most of them will not get anything for Christmas.

I have to tell you that I just love the Christmas Season.  I believe that people are just kinder, more sensitive and caring, during this season of the year.  It's really just sad that it can't remain this way all year round.  How about you?  Do you love the Christmas Season as much as I do? 

I hope you had a good weekend and had at least a small amount of time for yourself.  We all need some alone time to sit and think about what's really important in our lives.  Have a wonderful week and be safe.
Susan

No comments: