Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Wednesday to everyone...

Good evening or whatever time of day it is where you are...  I here on my laptop and listening to the Solid Gold Oldies on the TV station.  I love the old songs.  I mean the ones from the 50's and 60's.  That would be my childhood years.  I also enjoy some of the Big Band Music from the 30's, 40's and 50's.  My parents loved that type of music so I grew up with that and then rock and roll, which was my forte. 

I just thought I'd remind you all of the novels and booklets that I have available for electronic reading on Amazon.com.  Here's a few of them:





You can go to www.Amazon.com and fill my full name in the search block and all of my novels and booklets will come up for you.  Also, most of them have a page here, on my blog.  Just thought you may be interested in some heart-full reading

Have a wonderful evening and stay safe.  God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: