Friday, January 20, 2017

Just a Reminder!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick post to remind all of you that all my books and booklets are available for electronic reading by going to:  www.Amazon.com.  Just enter my full name into the search block and all my reading material will come up. 

I have a page on this blog, for most of my books and booklets.  The newest novel, which was released last November, is called "Returning Home."  The one before that is titled, "Prolonged Uncertainties."
I also have a series of three novels:  Sassy With A Capital "S". Crafty Cruise With a Capital "C:, and Train Trekking With a Capital "T."  Any of these three novels can be read alone.  They do have the same group of people in them, but each one will stand alone. 

When I wrote "Prolonged Uncertainties", I stepped out of the box.  This novel is about a twenty year old cold case concerning the disappearance of an eight year of little girl, who disappears off of Squirrel Island, which is just off the coast of Maine. 

Generally my novels are just fun loving and based on folks just having a good time being together.  All though I usually do toss in a little mischief or some ghostly images.  You can check their pages right here on the blog, if you'd like.

I hope you all have a great weekend and please be safe.
Susan

No comments: