Saturday, July 22, 2017

Happy Saturday evening!

Hi everyone,

I hope your weekend is going well thus far.  Mine has been good, as I got to spend a few hours today with one of my Grandsons and his partner.  I love spending, even a small amount, of time with any of my six Grandsons, or anyone in my family.  I do realize how busy they all are, as they all live very active lives, which is good.  It's still hard for me to believe that my six little Grandsons are now all grown up men.  I am so proud of them and I wish them all the best in their lives and relationships, always.

I've been working on my manuscript a good bit this week.  It's moving right along, which makes me very happy.  I pretty much know how the story will end, but it will take some more writing to get to that point.  I can't tell you how much I enjoy coming up with a story line for a new manuscript.  It helps me to feel good that I'm using the abilities that God gave to me. 

I've been making table runners to be either given away now, or for Christmas gifts.  They are all done by hand.  I just finished some Christmas ones. I will have to upload a photo of them to my laptop, which I am using to post this tonight, so I can show them to you.  I just started a new design today.  It is of an antique baby carriage, which is filled up with flowers.  I have all the pieces cut out and pinned together, but will start embroidering them later tonight.  I love to keep busy while I sit, with my feet up, on the sofa.  That's where I do all my embroidery work.

I can't believe that July will soon be ending, although I can't say I will be sad to see this heat and humidity leave us.  Today was the first time, in about three or four weeks, that I actually went anywhere.  It's just easier for me to stay in my home in the air conditioning.  How are you handling the heat lately.  If you have heart issues, I do hope you are staying inside with the air on.

I am very pleased with myself because I have lost another pound.  It's very hard for me to lose weight since I can't exercise at all.  It has to be done simply by what I am eating.  I am trying to lose weight because every pound I lose, makes it easier on my heart.

I do hope you all have a great day tomorrow, Sunday.  I also hope you will remember to take a few minutes to give praise and thanks to God tomorrow.  Be safe and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: