Friday, July 28, 2017

The weekend is here!

Good evening everyone,

Well, for all of us living in South Central Pa. and Northern Maryland, the weekend won't start out very nice, but at least later on Saturday and Sunday, will be nicer.  Since there's nothing anyone can do about the weather, we will just have to make the best of it!

I hope your work week went well.  If not, there's always next week and perhaps that will go well for you.  As for me, every day is pretty much the same, it doesn't matter if it's a weekday or a weekend.  I'm not complaining though, I'm thankful for each day God gives me.  I keep hearing that commercial on television for Congestive Heart Failure where they say:  If you have Congestive Heart Failure, tomorrow is never promised.  I know this is true, so I never take any day for granted.  I thank God each morning when I wake up for giving me another day of life.  I know I have be very, very blessed by God, always.

How about you?  Do you give thanks to God for all your many blessings?  So often, we take things for granted and we complain and become angry when things don't go the way we want, or we don't get what we want.  Every one of us needs to stop doing that.  We all have been blessed so many times over. 

If the people living in the USA don't soon thank God and give Him, and Him alone praise, I fear for what may happen to the US and to the entire world.  I want a safe, honest and loving place to live for my Grandchildren and for their children to come.  Isn't that what all of you want, also? 

We need to thank God often, pray to Him every day, and trust in His help.  We need to turn to Him for help and understanding and we need to practice acceptance and gratitude every single day of our lives.  That is the only way for our future generations to have a safe and good life in this world.

I hope your weekend goes well.  Remember that Sunday is The Lord's Day, so spend a little time with Him either at church or in your own home.  Be safe always!
Susan

No comments: