Thursday, August 24, 2017

Let's just pretend...

Hi folks,

Let's just pretend, at least for a few minutes, that everyone in your town or city, your state, and in our country, decides to be kind, loving, friendly and caring to everyone they come in contact with, be it a family member, a neighbor, a co-worker, or a stranger,  Wow, wouldn't that make our lives amazing and our homes, cities and everywhere, great places to live? 

I never understood why people act the way they do.  Why is there so much hate, revenge and anger in the world today?  And why?  I truly wished I could understand why people choose to kill another person, either on purpose or because they won't do as they want, say during a robbery.  What gives them the right to take another person'
s life? 

Life is a gift given to us by God, through our Mother and Father.  What makes a person go from a nice, considerate youngster, into a hateful teen and then adult?  I wish someone could explain that to me, because I truly don't understand where all the hate in this world comes from.  Do you?

I know that my caring about this problem won't really change anything, not one bit, but I just don't understand why all this hate exist.  Oh, I realize that hatred has been a part of our world since the beginning of time.  Every day, as I pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, I relive the crucifixion and death of Jesus.  So, this hatred started many, many centuries ago.  But, my question is why does it have to continue? 

I suppose no one has the answer to this question and never will.  Just something for all of us to ponder about for a while. 

I hope your week is going well and if not, the weekend is almost upon us.  So just relax!  Stay safe and always ask God for His love and mercy.
Susan



No comments: