Sunday, September 3, 2017

Happy Sunday!

Hello, everyone,
I wish each of you a blessed Sunday, today.  As usual, I will be attending Mass in a little while and then I will try to keep God's Day, free of any manual work.  After all, even God rested on Sunday!

I hope you all had a good week and since this is a long holiday weekend, I hope you will have some time to rest and just kick back and do nothing.  Or, at least, whatever you choose to do.  I will continue working on my embroidery projects, which isn't work for me.  I do these projects as a way to "give back" for all my many blessings from God.

Since making seventy security blankets for young kids and giving them all away, I needed to think of another project I can do for children who are in hospitals.  So, now I'm working on Teddy Bears.  They're not real large, as children who are in hospitals really shouldn't have gigantic Teddy Bears in bed with them.  I just want to give them something to love, something to squeeze and something to help them not be so afraid.

Here's a few of them.




I do hope these little teddy bears will help make the children feel not so afraid, while in the hospital.

I wish each of you a very happy, carefree Sunday, as well as a good Monday off from work.  Remember to always give thanks to God for all your blessings and please remember to pray for all those folks in Texas who are now without homes, furniture, etc.  Be safe always!
Susan

No comments: