Sunday, September 17, 2017

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone,

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!'  I was going to tell everyone to have a good day, but then the Lord put the above phrase in my head, so I had to start with it.

I just finished going to Mass and I feel God's blessings all around me.  I can honestly say that I would be nothing without God in my life, every single day!  I hope you feel that way, also, because if you don't, you will never have any true love, peace or contentment in your life.

I don't now what you will be doing today, but whatever it is, I hope you started it off with God.  Have some fun today, perhaps with family members and/or friends.   But whatever you choose to do, remember to give thanks to God for the opportunity to be alive on this day.

What have you all been up to lately?  I've been busy continuing to hand make stuffed animals for children who are in the hospital.  I thought they may be a good pre-Christmas gift to these kids some time around the middle of December.  What do you think?





I hope the little kids enjoy them as much as I do making them.  Have a great Sunday and don't for get to spend some time today with God!  Be safe always.

Susan

No comments: