Monday, September 25, 2017

Hello Monday, and almost, Goodbye Monday!

Hi everyone,

It's ;Monday and now it's almost over, already.  Time goes so quickly for me.  I am trying to get my new novel published and, as usual, I am having trouble.  What else is new?  I was speaking to the customer service person, and I told her that writing the manuscript is no problem.  It's the changing the text and covers into the proper format that is extremely hard for me.  

I may know how to operate a computer, but I'm not computer geek.  Maybe I should have waited until tomorrow morning to even try to submit it, instead of doing it this afternoon, when I was already tired.  I didn't sleep very well last night.  I told the lady that it may be a day or two until I figure out how to change it to the correct format.  Why do things have to be so complicated? 

Our vacation was wonderful, although I did very little during the time we were away.  I did finish about 12 or 14 stuffed animals, so I guess I did accomplish something good.  I now have twenty five finished.  I just hope the children who are in the hospital, will enjoy them.  Here's some photos of some of the recent ones.



I hope the kids enjoy cuddling with one of them.  What do you think?

Well, I'm tired tonight, so I am going to make this short.  Be safe always and may God bless you and your families.
Susan

No comments: