Wednesday, November 29, 2017

It's almost here....

Good evening all,

I hope your Thanksgiving was very special for you and your family.  I always enjoy spending time with my family, whether it's a holiday or not.  They are all very busy and I understand why I don't see them too often, but that's okay with me.  Just knowing that they're all okay and doing well is joy enough for me.

Well, December 1st. is almost upon us.  Just one more day left in November.  I did some gift wrapping today.  Actually, I'm almost finished.  I suppose my next endeavor will be to start addressing my hand created Christmas greeting cards.  I actually had them all finished by the end of October.  I think I created approximately sixty five cards.  I just love trying new designs and seeing how they turn out. 

I've been busy with my children's security blankets.  I have 36 of them completed as of now, and my husband will take them to a few hospitals in a week or so.  I also have 41 stuffed animals completed to hand out to hospitalized children, as well.  Each of the blankets have an animal, which is dressed, hand embroidered in the center of the blanket.  Here are some photos!





If you want to enjoy your Christmas Season, get started now!  Then at least one week before Christmas, you can just relax and enjoy your family get-to-gathers.  I hope the rest of your week goes well. May God bless each of you, always.
Susan


No comments: