Tuesday, January 23, 2018

How's your day going?

Hi everyone,

How's your Tuesday going, thus far?  Mine's about the same as usual, which is good as far as I'm concerned.  It was a bit of a dreary day here in South Central Pennsylvania.  It rained a bit, off and on, then later this afternoon, the sun popped out once again.  The temperature got up to about fifty today, so it wasn't too cold. 

What have you all been up to lately?  I'm sure that many of you go to work every day and those with children are busy taking care of them in the evenings.  But how about those of you who are retired, how do you fill up your days? 

Since my husband is still working a part time job, I spend a lot of time alone throughout the day, but I do try to stay as busy as I am able.  Of course, I'm still working on my blankets for children who are in the hospital.  I now have about thirty four new ones finished. 

I'm also working on my hand make greeting cards for my family.  I create all of them a birthday card, and cards for each holiday that pops up.  Well, all except for Christmas, that is.  Those I don't do until around October.  I do love doing anything creative and I thank God every day for giving me these creative abilities.  I'm afraid I would be in a deep depression if I couldn't fill my days up while sitting on the sofa with my feet up.

Here's a few photos of my newest blankets.





No comments: