Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,
This will be a short post, as I have been sick.  Not a great way to start off the new year!   I hope your new year thus far, is going better than mine has.  Today I laid on the sofa and dozed off and on all day.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  I was diagnosed with a sinus infection.  We never seem to appreciate God's gift of feeling well, until we don't feel well.  I suppose that's just human nature.

It is good that I didn't have any plans for the start of the new year, because they would have all been broken.  We didn't even have our pork and sauerkraut on New Year's Day.  I don't think my stomach could have handled that just then.  I put the pork in the freezer and promised my husband that I'd make it once I feel better.  How about you?  Did you have pork and sauerkraut on New Years Day?

You know that I must feel sick, when I'm not even working on my embroidery projects.  I just don't have the ambition to do much of anything.  I've now had two days on the antibiotic, so hopefully by tomorrow, I will start feeling a bit better.  Please say a prayer for me, if you would.  Thanks.

This cold, frigid weather we've been having, can now leave!  I just can't seem to get warm these days.  And I truly do not want to go outside at all.  How about where you are?  According to the weather reports, large portions of the USA are having this same frigid weather as we are, here in South Central Pennsylvania. 

I hope you all are doing well.  Hopefully I'll be able to post a longer blog in a few days.  Take care of yourselves and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: