Thursday, May 7, 2020

Just a little "check in".

Hi everyone,  how are you all doing?  I am hoping your answer is:  staying home and staying safe!  This is the answer I'm giving when someone asks me how I'm doing.  More importantly, I am praying often and making sure I pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet every afternoon within the three o'clock hour. This Chaplet means so much to me.  It lifts me up and I can feel Jesus' presence right there with me.  I love that!

I am worried about what is going to happen as the US starts to slowly open up.  I'm afraid that folks are not going to follow the guide lines and just start going out as they please.  I believe this will happen very often among the many teens here in the US.  I've already seen a group of five or six teen boys out last weekend.  None of them were wearing masks and none of them were six feet apart.  What does that tell you?  Nothing good.....

I realize that folks are tired of staying home all the time and I understand that many adults are trying to survive without pay checks.  But it seems the government is doing what they can to help out with unemployment compensation and certainly with the $1200. per adult and $500. per child, per family.
I think we need to pray, we need to put our problems into God's hands and stay home.  Please stay well and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: