Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, May 27


Eucharist
As a Dead Object

I desire to unite Myself with human souls; My great delight is to unite Myself with souls. Know, My daughter, that when I come to a human heart in Holy Communion, My hands are full of all kinds of graces which I want to give to the soul. But souls do not even pay any attention to Me; they leave Me to Myself and busy themselves with other things. Oh, how sad I am that souls do not recognize Love! They treat Me as a dead object (Diary, 1385).

My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, I desire to unite myself with You in every Holy Communion and receive all Your graces with fervor. I want to be attentive to You. May my fervor compensate for those who treat You as a dead object!

MAY 27, 2020

"Be brave and try to detach your heart from worldly things. Do your utmost to banish darkness from your mind and come to understand what true, selfless piety is. Through confession, endeavor to purify your heart of anything which may still taint it. Enliven your faith, which is essential to understand and achieve piety."
— St. John Bosco

No comments: