Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, May 19

FREE Sign Up

Get Daily Reflections Sent to Your eMail

Meditate upon My Passion
In All Its Immensity

During adoration, Jesus said to me, My daughter, know that your ardent love and the compassion you have for Me were a consolation to Me in the Garden [of Olives] (Diary, 1664).

My daughter, today consider My Sorrowful Passion in all its immensity. Consider it as if it had been undertaken for your sake alone (Diary, 1761).
My Prayer Response:
Thank You, Lord Jesus, that You would even undergo Your sorrowful Passion for my sake alone:
I have been crucified with Christ, yet, no longer I, but Christ lives in me; in so far as I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who has loved me and given Himself up for me (Gal 2:19-20).

MAY 19, 2020

"Oh, my soul, how much longer do you wish to be so stingy with Jesus? Why so negligent towards Jesus who made You? Why so lazy towards Jesus who redeemed you? Who do you want to love, if you do not want to love Jesus?"
— St. Gemma Galgani


No comments: