Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Articles - Divine Mercy Shop - Petitions Whatever you do for your neighbour, you do for Me The doctor did not allow me to go to the chapel to attend the Passion Service, although I had a great desire for it; however, I prayed in my own room. Suddenly I heard the bell in the next room, and I went in and rendered a service to a seriously sick person. When I returned to my room, I suddenly saw the Lord Jesus, who said, “ My daughter, you gave Me greater pleasure by rendering Me that service than if you had prayed for a long time ”. I answered, “But it was not to You, Jesus, but to that patient that I rendered this service”. And the Lord answered me, “ Yes, My daughter, but whatever you do for your neighbour, you do for Me ”. (Diary 1029) NOVEMBER 9, 2020 "We find ourselves in this earth as in a tempestuous sea, in a desert, in a vale of tears. Now then, Mary is the Star of the Sea, the solace of our desert, the light that guides us towards heaven." — St. John Bosco

No comments: