Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Sunday, November 29 End Times and Eternal Life Part Two: Convents and Churches How can they sit on the promised throne of judgment to judge the world, when their guilt is greater than the guilt of the world? There is neither penance nor atonement. O heart, which received Me in the morning and at noon are all ablaze with hatred against Me, hatred of all sorts! O heart specially chosen by Me, were you chosen for this, to give Me more pain? (Diary, 1702). When I tried to intercede for them, I could find nothing with which to excuse them and, being at the time unable to think of anything in their defense, my heart was seized with pain, and I wept bitterly. Then the Lord looked at me kindly and comforted me with these words: Do not cry. There are still a great number of souls who love Me very much, but My Heart desires to be loved by all and, because My love is great, that is why I warn and chastise them (Diary, 1703). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, raise up many faithful people who love You with a great fervor! Set many hearts on fire!

No comments: