Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Thursday, November 26 End Times and Eternal Life True Knowledge of Self I saw Jesus, and from His Heart there issued those same two rays, which enveloped me, whole and entire. At the same moment, all my torments vanished. My daughter, the Lord said, know that of yourself you are just what you have gone through, and it is only by My grace that you are a participant of eternal life and all the gifts I lavish on you. And with these words of the Lord, there came to me a true knowledge of myself. Jesus is giving me a lesson in deep humility and, at the same time, one of total trust in Him. My heart is reduced to dust and ashes, and even if all people were to trample me under their feet, I would still consider that a favor (Diary, 1559). My Prayer Response: Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the graces and mercy You have lavished on me. Without them, I am nothing, but with them and only with them, I am a participant of eternal life. May I live in this true knowledge of myself. NOVEMBER 26, 2020 "Would that I could exhaust myself in acts of thanksgiving and gratitude towards this Divine Heart, for the great favor He shows us, in deigning to accept our help to make Him known, loved and honored; He reserves infinite blessings for all those who devote themselves to this work." — St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

No comments: