Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Wednesday, November 11 Suffering for Souls Lean on the Beloved March 25,'37. Holy Thursday. During Holy Mass, I saw the Lord, who said to me, Lean your head on My breast and rest. The Lord pressed me to His Heart and said, I shall give you a small portion of My Passion, but do not be afraid, be brave; do not seek relief, but accept everything with submission to My will (Diary, 1053). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, "I lean on You, my Beloved" (St. Bernard) for the rest and strength I need to accept everything with submission to Your will. Help me to be brave in sharing a small portion of Your Passion. NOVEMBER 11, 2020 "The Lord manifests Himself to those who stop for some time in peace and humility of heart. If you look in murky and turbulent waters, you cannot see the reflection of your face. If you want to see the face of Christ, stop and collect your thoughts in silence, and close the door of your soul to the noise of external things." — St. Anthony of Padua

No comments: