Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, February 14   Spiritual Directors and Confessors  He Is the Veil  Jesus, I have noticed that You seem to be less concerned with me. Yes, My child, I am replacing Myself with your spiritual director [Father Andrasz]. He is taking care of you according to My will. Respect his every word as My own. He is the veil behind which I am hiding. Your director and I are one; his words are My words (Diary, 1308).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for explaining to St. Faustina and so to me how You relate to St. Faustina's spiritual director: He is the veil behind which You are hiding; You are one with him; his words are Your words. Please be one with my spiritual director or confessor.

No comments: