Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, February 10  Spiritual Directors and Confessors  Do Nothing out of Self-Will   The greatest works are worthless in My eyes if they are done out of self-will, and often they are not in accord with My will and merit punishment rather than reward. And on the other hand, even the smallest of your acts, done with the confessor's permission is pleasing in My eyes and very dear to Me. Hold firmly to this always. Be constantly on the watch, for many souls will turn back from the gates of hell and worship My mercy. But fear nothing, as I am with you. Know that of yourself you can do nothing (Diary, 639).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, keep me on the watch for sacrifices to offer to You for the salvation of souls. I surrender my will to You. For without You, I can do nothing of value. To help me in taking up this charge, give me a good confessor to guide me.

No comments: