Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday's Mercy minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, February 3  Spiritual Directors and Confessors   Like a Child towards Him   In the evening, the Lord said to me, My daughter, let nothing frighten or disconcert you. Remain deeply at peace. Everything is in My hands. I will give you to understand everything through Father Andrasz. Be like a child towards him (Diary, 219).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Lord, for Father Andrasz who would not allow St. Faustina to turn away from her interior inspirations and her work of promoting the message of Divine Mercy (see Diary, 52-53). He insisted on humility, humility, humility (see Diary 54-55). Through a good spiritual guide, Lord, teach me humility.

No comments: