Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, February 8  Spiritual Directors and 

Confessors  Our Weakness   I saw Jesus in the usual way, and He spoke these words to me: Lay your head on My shoulder, rest and regain your strength. I am always with you. Tell the friend of My Heart [Fr. Andrasz] that I use such feeble creatures to carry out My work. After a while my spirit was strengthened with great power. Tell him that I had let him see your weakness during your confession to show him what you are of yourself (Diary, 498).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Jesus, that in revealing our weakness in confession and spiritual direction, You make known what we are without Your grace. You use our very misery to make known Your great mercy.

No comments: