Sunday, June 18, 2023

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, June 18 The United Heart of Jesus 

and St. Faustina  Delight My Heart Then I heard a voice in my soul: Do not cry; I am not suffering any more. And for the faithfulness with which you accompanied Me in My sufferings and death, your own death will be a solemn one, and I will accompany you in that last hour. Beloved pearl of My Heart, I see your love so pure, purer than that of the angels, and all the more so because you keep fighting. For your sake I bless the world. I see your efforts to please Me, and they delight My Heart.   After these words, I wept no more, but thanked the heavenly Father for having sent us His Son and for the work of the Redemption of mankind (Diary, 1061).

My Prayer Response:  Thank You, Heavenly Father, for sending us Your Son for the Redemption of mankind. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for raising up St. Faustina, a pearl of Your Heart, to tell us the good news of Your mercy. Now, may we tell the world of Your mercy and delight Your Heart!

No comments: