Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, June 7  Eucharist Heaven on Earth... I want to tell you that eternal life must begin already here on earth through Holy Communion. Each Holy Communion makes you more capable of communing with God throughout eternity (Diary, 1811).

When I received Him into my heart, the veil of faith was torn away. I saw Jesus who said to me, My daughter, your love compensates Me for the coldness of many souls. After these words, I was once again alone, but throughout the whole day I lived in an act of reparation (Diary, 1816).

My Prayer Response: O Lord Jesus, every Holy Communion with You here on earth is already a sharing in the Heavenly Liturgy at the throne of the Father. Help me and all who receive Holy Communion to be ever more capable of communing with You throughout eternity!

No comments: