Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday's Mercy Minutes....

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, June 15 The United Heart of Jesus 

and St. FaustinaClose to My Heart  Be at peace, My child. See, you are not alone. My Heart watches over you. Jesus filled me with strength concerning a certain person. I feel strength within my soul (Diary, 799).

January 29, 1937. I overslept today. A little longer, and I would have been too late for Holy Communion because the chapel is a good distance from our section. When I went outdoors, the snow was knee-deep. But before it occurred to me that the doctor would not have allowed me to go out in such snow, I had already come to the Lord in the chapel. I received Holy Communion and was back in no time. I heard these words in my soul: My daughter, rest close to My Heart. Known to Me are your efforts. My soul is more joyful when I am close to the Heart of my God (Diary, 902).

My Prayer Response:  Jesus, thank You for Your Heart that watches over us and knows all our efforts. May I rest close to Your Heart

No comments: