Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, June 14  The United Heart of Jesus and St. Faustina Through the Heart of Jesus  On Friday, during Mass, when my soul was flooded with God's happiness, I heard these words in my soul: My mercy has passed into souls through the divine-human Heart of Jesus as a ray from the sun passes through crystal. I felt in my heart and understood that every approach to God is brought about by Jesus, in Him and through Him (Diary, 528).

† In this retreat, I shall keep you continually close to My Heart, that you may better know My mercy, that mercy which I have for people and especially for poor sinners (Diary, 730).

My Prayer Response:   Jesus, may the rays of mercy that come from Your Heart shine upon the world and especially on poor sinners. Jesus, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

No comments: