Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, June 8  Eucharist Preparation for Communion  During Holy Mass, I saw the Infant Jesus in the chalice, and He said to me. I am dwelling in your heart as you see Me in this chalice (Diary, 1820).    Most pleasing to Me is this preparation with which you have received Me into your heart. Today, in a special way I bless this your joy. Nothing will disturb that joy throughout this day ... (Diary, 1824).

My Prayer Response:  Lord Jesus, help me and all who receive You in Holy Communion with a more fervent preparation, so our hearts may be changed. May we sing this song in our hearts:

Change my heart, O God,   Make it ever true.   

Change my heart, O God.  May I be like You!

You are the Potter, I am the clay.                                                                           

Mold me and make me. This is what I pray.


No comments: