Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, Sept.10Jesus the Teacher Love Keeps Jesus with Us

O Holy Trinity, Eternal God, my spirit is drowned in Your beauty. The ages are as nothing in Your sight. You are always the same. Oh, how great is Your majesty. Jesus, why do You conceal Your majesty, why have You left Your heavenly throne and dwelt among us? The Lord answered me, My daughter, love has brought Me here, and love keeps Me here. My daughter, if you knew what great merit and reward is earned by one act of pure love for Me, you would die of joy (Diary, 576)

My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, what great love has brought You to dwell in our earth! Teach me how to act with a pure love for You. Thank You for loving me.

No comments: