Thursday, September 21, 2023

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, Sept. 21Jesus the Teacher Part Two of Conference

Conference on Sacrifice and Prayer.  You must be annihilated, destroyed, living as if you were dead in the most secret depths of your being. You must be destroyed in that secret depth where the human eye has never penetrated; then will I find in you a pleasing sacrifice, a holocaust full of sweetness and fragrance. And great will be your power for whomever you intercede (Diary, 1767).

My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, help me surrender to the depth of my being to You. I want to cross out my self-will like St. Faustina did (see Diary, 374) with a big X and do Your will as a living sacrifice pleasing to You (see Rom 12:1).

No comments: