Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, Sept 7Jesus the Teacher Remain a Little Child                    At that moment Jesus asked me, My child, how is your retreat going? I answered, "But, Jesus, You know how it is going." Yes, I know, but I want to hear it from your own lips and from your heart. "O my Master, when You are leading me, everything goes smoothly, and I ask You, Lord, to never leave my side." And Jesus said, Yes, I will be with you always, if you always remain a little child and fear nothing. As I was your beginning here, so I will also be your end. Do not rely on creatures, even in the smallest things, because this displeases Me. I want to be alone in your soul. I will give light and strength to your soul, and you will learn from My representative that I am in you, and your uncertainty will vanish like mist before the rays of the sun (Diary, 295).

My Prayer Response:  Lord Jesus, give me the light and strength to rely on You as a little child, without fear. May I rely on You even for the smallest things, so I may please You.


No comments: