Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello and how is everone this fine Friday?

Hi all,

The weekend is fast approaching us and I'm sure for many of you, that's a big relief.  It's been so dreary and rainy here lately, so I'll be happy that Saturday and Sunday are to be better.  I think all this rain and drizzle is affecting my sinuses.  I've started with the draining once again.  Ugh!  My husband went golfing on Wednesday and is having a hard time with sinus drainage, also.  I suppose it's the start of the allergy season, already.  I'm not liking that at all!

What have you all been up to lately?  Of course, I mean in your spare time, not while you're at your place of employment.  I am currently working on a table runner, which is coming along well.  It's very time consuming, though, as I'm doing it all by hand.  After finishing the two wall hangings for my step daughters, I needed something else to do.  I know I've said it before, but I love to sit in front of the television set and do hand sewing.  It makes me feel good and keeps me from picking at my finger nails, which is a bad habit I have.

If you haven't had a chance to check out my newest book, "Generation to Generation:  Passing it Onward," I hope you will take some time over the weekend to do that.  It's about Ethical Wills; what they are and how to create one of your own.  I am offering it at a sale price on Saturday and Sunday only.  You can go to Amazon.com and enter my name in the search column.  All of my books will come up that I am offering for sale.  I also have a page, here on my blog, concerning the book.  Feel free to check it out. 

I soon need to decide what my next writing project will be, as I need to keep busy.  Perhaps I'll start an art project.  I haven't created any art pieces for quite some time now.  I have all my supplies, I just need to think of a good project.  I love doing something in color, but I also love creating a picture just using a pencil.  It always amazes me how you can accomplish so much with just a pencil.  I'll have to think some more about this before I start something.

So, how about you, what have you been doing lately?  I hope you're soon start something, even if it's working in your flower beds or starting to prepare a small garden in your yard.  That's being creative, also.  How about a do-over for one of the rooms in your house.  That, also, is being creative.  You don't have to be a pro at what every you're doing, you just need to do it the best you can.  That's all anyone can ever ask of you.  Sometimes, just okay, is good enough, too.

Well, whatever you will be doing over the weekend, I hope you will remember to keep an hour or so just for yourself.  It's important for you and your family.  Have a great weekend.
Susan

No comments: