Wednesday, February 25, 2015

You know what today is, sure you do!

Hi all,

Of course, it's Hump Day.  The day of the week that makes all you Monday through Friday workers very happy.  At the end of your shift today, you're on the downward side of the work week.  So, smile and be happy!

Well, I've finally made a decision to start on another adult fiction novel.  What I haven't decided, as of yet, is whether I want to make it the fourth in my series, or the first in perhaps, a new series.  What do you think?  What would you do? 

A part of me wants to start fresh with a new cast of characters and situations.  Another part of me wants to continue on with the old cast and just give them a brand new adventure.  Any thoughts on this tough decision? 

If I start fresh, I am going to make it a suspenseful murder mystery.  What I haven't decided is whether I want to make it a new murder or one from a long time ago.  Of course, it will also be a family and friends story, because that's what I'm all about.  My family and friends are my life.  Perhaps I'll add a touch of ghostly happenings, as well. 

I finished the embroidery piece I was working on.  I made it into a pillow.  Last evening I worked on new Christmas gift card or money holders.  They are quite complex and it took me at least two hours to just cut out twelve of them.  Then I worked almost two hours embroidering just one of them.  I'm very pleased with the way it turned out and since it took me so long to do just one, that means that this embroidery project will last me quite a while.  That's a good thing, since I run out of projects to work on.  I know I've shared with all of you that I love sitting down on the sofa, with my feet up, in the evenings, watching television and working on my embroidery.  It's so relaxing to me. 

I know that many of you out there must be creative also.  Please comment to me what you are working on and how it's going.  I share my ideas and I'd love to hear yours, also.

Well, today is Wednesday and my hubby will be going to the local senior center this evening to play Bingo.  I am not a lover of the game, and I can't do evening activities anymore, so I will enjoy my evening working on my novel and listening to the Solid Gold Oldies on Comcast television.  What's on your schedule for this evening?  Whatever you have planned, I hope you can find some time just for yourself.  That is so very important in each of our lives.

One of my Grandson's is appearing at The Chemeleon Club in Lancaster this Saturday.  He is writing and singing his own Rap/Hip Hop songs.  I will admit that sort of music is not my favorite, but my husband and I are so proud of him.  He's in his second year of college and he's quite busy.  I just hope he continues to do well in his classes.  We wish him all the best and we are so proud of him.

I hope you all are staying warm, if you live in an area where it's been cold, snowy and windy, like I do.  Take care of yourself and your families.  We only get one family and we need to love them.  God bless you all.
Susan
















No comments: