Thursday, February 5, 2015

Maybe I should?????

Hi all,

Yesterday, I was talking with a close friend of mine and she asked me if I'm going to write a fourth book in the series I have written.  Truthfully, I had not even given it any thought, but found that the idea kept popping into my head all last evening and off and on today. 

I know I want to start another writing project, but I thought that project would be a second book of poetry.  I so enjoyed writing my first book of poetry entitled, "My Soothing Book of Poems."  But now I'm not so sure that a book of poetry should be my next project. 

I love writing, that's for sure.  But, before I start any writing project, I need to finish up on my hand created greeting cards.  I should have them completed in the next week or so, at least I hope so.  I don't do well when I have too many projects going at the same time.  I suppose, that at one time, I handled several projects at once, but I can't do that anymore.  Not since, I became chronically ill almost nine years ago.  My energy wanes as the afternoon goes on and this is my every day life.  I will never get any better, and I pray that God will let me stay the way I am, for a long time yet.  I don't ask for any better life for myself.  I accept my health and my life, as it is.  I am thankful that I am still alive to do my writing and other creative projects.

Well now, what have you all been up to lately?  I hope you are trying to find some time to do something creative.  I do know how busy you can be, especially if you still have children living at home.  When you decide to have children, they should be and must be your very first concern.  At least, until they graduate from high school and move out on their own.  But, every single parent needs some alone time to spend doing something that makes them feel good.  In my opinion, doing something creative, is a great way to bring self worth to yourself.  I promise you that you will be a better mom or dad if you do something creative to make yourself feel good.  Think about it.

I am considering joining a website where you can earn money by writing articles for the clients on this website.  But, I have to tell you, that I'm not sure I completely trust this website.  I suppose someone much younger than me would have already signed up, but I'm always a bit reluctant with web sites I don't know anything about.

Tomorrow is Friday, so it's the last day of the week for all of you that work Monday through Friday.  Think about the possibility of doing something creative over the weekend.  Be safe and God bless you.
Susan

No comments: