Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Now on to the next big thing...

Hi all,

I trust you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  I'm sure it was a bit hectic, but I know you all made it special for your families and friends.  And, the weather was pretty good also. 

Now that Easter is over, what's the next big event in your life?  Perhaps it's a birthday party or an approaching graduation party?  Of course, Memorial Day is right around the corner.  I find it hard to believe that today is already the seventh of April.  Time goes by so fast, doesn't it? 

This Sunday is Divine Mercy Sunday.  I am looking forward to joining in the celebration of Divine Mercy Sunday from Mass.  It starts airing at 11:00am and the Mass starts at 12:00 noon.  It's such a beautiful, moving celebration to participate in, even if it is in front of a television set.  One day, I hope to actually visit the Divine Mercy Shrine, buildings and Stations of the Cross that's on display there.  If you have Comcast TV service, it's on channel 15 and it starts aty 11:00am.  You will be truly amazed at all those folks that travel from throughout the US, as well as, from many other countries just for this celebration.  Check your local provider to see if they have the EWTN television station.

I've been busy doing some house work and laundry, but I have tried to make tiime to work on my manuscript, "Prolonged Uncertainty."  It takes place in the state of Maine, as well as on Squirrel Island, which is off the coast of Maine.  The story is about a twenty year old cold case, involving the disappearance of an eight year old girl, whose parents were vacationing on the island. 

This is definately a different approach for me in writing.  I so enjoy writing novels about families and their friends.  There are so many murder mysteries on the market, but I just prefer writing from the heart, about everyday family life and situations.  Life is never boring; many things occur every single day in ones life.  But, I am truly loving writing this new novel.  We'll see how it goes once it's on the market.  For the cover, I am using a photograph of one of my Grandsons, Tucker Ebersole, with his permission, of course.  It was taken by another of my Grandsons, Tanner Albright, who's turned into quite a good photographer.  Here's a rough draft of the cover.


I hope your Tuesday is going well.  Mine has been productive and that's all I can ask for anymore.  Have you been creative recently?  There are so many ways of being creative, so don't just think that it's writing, drawing, painting and the such.  So, that being said, I know that many of you out there, are creative and I'd love to hear from you.  Let me know what you do to show your creative side.

Tomorrow is hump day, so you all know what that means.  Keep good thoughts, be generous and kind to others and pray always.  God bless you all.
Susan

No comments: