Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone,

I do hope that your weekend was a good one, filled with some fun, some family time and some relaxation for you.  Mine was a good one, with plenty of rest and relaxation, time with friends and a little fun.  What more could I ask for from a weekend.

I'm still working on my hand embroidery work.  I'm embroidering some Christmas scenes on some and some other designs on others.  I just finished a fall scene on a towel, which I will be keeping for us.  I am going to hang it in our kitchen to welcome fall.

I really need to soon start on my handmade Christmas cards.  I am pretty sure I will be able to start them this week, now that my cleaning is complete for now.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to start tomorrow because I seem to have quite a bit of laundry to do tomorrow.  Wearing jeans, long pants and long sleeved shirts and sweats, sure does fill up the hamper quickly.  I like the change in the weather and temperatures, but not in the laundry basket.

Here's a photograph of my towel for fall.  Hope you like it.  Also, here's one for Easter.




I have completed so many towels and table centerpiece covers, that I'm not sure who all I'll give them to as a gift.  I will keep two or so of the Christmas towels for us to use.

Have you ever tried hand embroidery?  If not, you really should take some lessons and start on a project.  For me, it's so very relaxing to do while watching television.  I just love doing it and I'm sure after you learn how to embroider, you will also.  Just give it a try.

I hope you all have a great week, whether or not you will be at work or not.  Try to make the most of every day, because we never know what day will be our last.  Stay safe and God be with you, always.
Susan

No comments: