Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It's going good!

Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well today, because it's Hump Day!  Of course, for me that makes absolutely no difference what so ever, but I know it does matter to many of you.

My newest novel, "Prolonged Uncertainty" is selling very well.  I only have ten copies available for sale.  I just wanted to remind everyone that this novel is available at a discounted price for electronic reading until Oct. 31 only.  You can purchase it by going to www.amazon.com and entering my full name into the search block and clicking.  All of my novels, booklets, etc. will come up.

Well, it's Wednesday and, as usual, I'm watching Solid Gold Oldies on Comcast television.  I do love my oldies from the fifties and sixties.  Oh how I wish I was still able to get up and do those dances I grew up doing.  My illness just leaves me with very little energy, but I can still enjoy the music and for that, I am so grateful.

How many of you have started your Christmas shopping?  As I've shared with you all before, I've been making handmade Christmas gifts since January.  I love hand creating anything and everything at any time of the year.

I've been working on my handmade Christmas cards.  So far, I believe I have about eighteen finished.  Not too bad for it still being October.  As soon as I'm finished with my Christmas cards, I need to hand make some all occasion cards and get well cards. It seems I've about run out of these types of cards.  I won't start my other cards (family birthday, holidays/except Christmas, etc.) until after the holidays are completely over.

I have to tell you that if I did not have the ability to do what creative things I now do, I think I would become very depressed.  My husband asked me today when I'm going to start another novel.  I just laughed!  Perhaps next year some time.  What with all the trouble I had getting it changed into the format that the printer needed, I need a break from the stress.  Jennifer, the customer service person who went over and beyond what she had to do to help me, was my lifesaver.  I mailed her a small gift to say thank you this week.  I hope she likes it.

What have you all been up to lately?  Summer is over and fall is certainly passing quickly.  Nov. 1 is on Sunday.  Now that all the outdoor creative work is finished until next season, what type of creative work will you try?  I certainly hope you will do something with whatever amount of creative abilities you do possess.

I've already given away some of my embroidered hand towels as well as, some of my table runners or table covers.  If I can share my love for creating with another person, then I'm happy.  I have a few other projects in the making and some that I haven't even given much thought to, as of yet.

I hope the remainder of your week is good and that you all stay safe.
Susan

No comments: