Thursday, October 15, 2015

How's everyone doing tonight?

Hi all,
Well here we are with another weekend approaching.  What are your plans for this weekend?  Mine aren't too exciting.  I see the weatherman in South Central PA is calling for some chilly days and nights this weekend.  It's only to get into the mid 50's during the day, with it dipping into the low to mid 30's overnight.  I'm not quite ready for it to be that cold just yet, but I suppose there's not a thing I can do about it anyways.

I am so excited because my newest manuscript, "Prolonged Uncertainty" is now at the printers.  I'm so anxious to finally see it in print.  I will tell you that this week has been very hard on me.  I was trying to get it into the correct format so that DiggyPod could print it, and things weren't working out for me.  I must have spent four or five hours on the phone with the Customer Service Representative from DiggyPod.  I commend her for her patience and kindness toward me.  Her name is Jennifer and she was my human angel on Tuesday and Wednesday, that's for sure.  Together, we finally got the text and both covers converted so they can now print the novel.

I've worked with many customer service representatives over my adult lifetime and Jennifer definitely was the kindest person I've ever encountered.  She was my life saver, that's for sure.  I even told my husband that I wasn't going to write any more novels because I couldn't take all the stress when trying to get it printed.  Of course, I probably will continue writing, but I was very discouraged at that time.

Here's what the novel will look like.


On the cover is one of my Grandsons, Tucker, and another of my Grandsons, Tanner, was the photographer.  I'm so proud of all six of my Grandsons and I love them so very much.

I went grocery shopping this morning.  Well, my husband went with me, so that made it a bit easier on me.  I am so thankful when he is able to go with me.  Grocery shopping is about the most strenuous thing I do anymore.

I was watching the news at lunch time today and they were reporting on heart disease.  They said that if you have experienced heart failure, your life span is usually only about five years.  That shocked me.  I've never gone into cardiac arrest, but I have had chronic congestive heart failure for over nine and a half years now.  I give thanks to God every day for allowing me to continue living.  I beg for His Divine Mercy every single day.  I also live each day giving gratitude and acceptance to God for everything I do have.  There is basically nothing else I need.  I've been so blessed all through my life.

Well, whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope you have a safe and good one.
Susan

No comments: