Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy Sunday.

Hi all,

Well today is Sunday and it's God's day.  That means we should all give praise and glory to Our Lord today.  Well not just today, but everyday.  But, especially on a Sunday.  What will you do today to keep the Lord's Day special?

I will be observing Mass at the noon hour, plus I will pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet today.  I try to pray the chaplet in song every day during the three o'clock hour.  Why during the three o'clock hour, you may ask.  Well, because that's around the time that Jesus died on the cross. 

Since discovering The Divine Mercy Chaplet and Saint Faustina's teaching from Jesus, I've changed many things in my life.  One of them being, that I sing the Chaplet daily, as often as I can, asking Jesus for His mercy.  Not only in my life and my husbands, but for my entire family, both immediate and extended.  I also ask Jesus for mercy for all our friends and for our neighborhoods. 

I have to say that my entire life has changed since I discovered St. Faustina's diary and what Jesus instructed her to do.  I love the chaplet because I can just feel Jesus' Divine Mercy filling me up with love, grace and much mercy.  I need that to continue on with my life. 

You may not realize it, but you need it also.  You can check the Divine Mercy Chaplet out daily, by looking to see if it is televised in your area.  I watch it on Xfinity (Comcast) on channel 15.  That's channel is EWTN (The Eternal Word Network) and I love it. 

I've become so much closer to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit during the past five or six years.  My entire life sits in God's hands and that frees me to have a light spirit.  I do what I can to 'give back' for all the many, many blessings God has bestowed upon me.  I give Him thanks for all the mercy He instills in my heart and soul. 

So, happy Sunday to all of you.  I will pray for you all during today's Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  Have a wonderful day and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: