Monday, November 30, 2015

Tomorrow is December 1st.

Hi everyone,
I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your families and/or friends.  My husband and I had a great day with our family and friends.  The food was delicious and the company was warm and inviting.  I hope you experienced the same.

I just spent the last four days with my oldest daughter and six of our lady friends in Ocean City, Md.  We had a wonderful time.  I didn't get as much sleep as I usually do, but I'll play catch up this week.  We did some shopping for Christmas.  Well, me and one friend,  didn't do too much but the rest of them shopped until they dropped.  All I know is that the cars were overflowing with shopping bags coming home today.

We couldn't stay at the hotel where we usually do when traveling to OC, but the one we stayed in was very nice.  The rooms were a bit smaller, but we made do.  Everything was very clean and the view was spectacular.  We were on the seventh floor and had a marvelous side view of the ocean, beach and surrounding buildings.  We ate at our favorite restaurants and as usual, the food was delicious.  I enjoyed myself but I am glad to be home.  It's always nice to come home once again after being away for a few days

I'm planning on watching another new Christmas movie this evening.  I love this time of the year and being able to watch the Christmas movies just makes me feel happy inside.  How about you, do you enjoy the Christmas movies?  I surely hope so.

Well, I'm a bit tired this evening, so I'm going to make this short.  I hope you week goes well and I also hope you do something creative this week.  Be safe and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: