Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It may be over, but it's not gone!

Hi all,










Of course, I'm referring to the snow.  These are some photos that I took yesterday, while my husband was shoveling.  We had over 38 inches here in York County.  I don't think we'll ever get rid of it. 

Schools have been closed Monday and Tuesday and some will remain closed tomorrow, as well.  The ones that will be open tomorrow, have a two hour delay.  Some  roads are passable, but many are not.  Personally, I think it's dangerous for the buses to try to travel  on back roads, when they are not passable yet with a car, much less a big old bus.  Just my opinion...

I've basically been indoors.  I haven't really been outside since last Thursday, and probably won't be out again until this Thursday, which is okay with me.  It would be nice if this was the one and only snow storm of this season.  After all, Monday is Feb. 1 already.  So, spring isn't too far away.

I hope you all are well and are surviving whatever weather your part of the world is having.  Stay safe
and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: