Saturday, January 2, 2016

That was fast...

Hi friends,
Can you believe that tomorrow is the third of January already?  Time goes by so quickly for me, how about you?  I suppose being a senior citizen, or I could say an old timer, is partly the reason for that.  I know some older folks try to hide the fact that they are old.  They use cosmetic surgery to take wrinkles away, to lift parts of their body that needs some support and lots of other ways.  That's not me!  Here's what I believe:  that if God wanted us to look and feel like we did when we were thirty or forty, He would have made us that way.

I feel happy with the way I look and I'm not upset with my health issues either.  I've lived a good life.  I have three beautiful daughters, two wonderful son-in-laws (and one more hopefully soon), six handsome grandsons, a marvelous husband, a wonderful family and friends.  No, I've never done anything great or memorable, but I'm okay with that.  I've lived a full life and I've met some wonderful people many times during my life.

I am very content and happy with my life just the way it is right now.  There is nothing I need, I've made amends with anyone I've needed to, I help my family as much as I can, and I love and trust in God with all my heart.  I live every day giving Gratitude and Acceptance to God for all the many blessings He's given to me throughout my lifetime.

I had a wonderful childhood, with two very special parents.  They both died many years ago and I miss them every day.  I had two very special grandparents.  They died when I was young, but their memories stay with me all these many years later.  I have truly been blessed all my life.

I thank God every day for the gift of creativity.  It is so much a part of every day of my life and for this I am grateful.  I truly don't know what I would have done ten years ago, if I had no creative abilities.  My life changed so much then, and God chose to put a human angel in my life, momentarily, to give me hope.

So, as I start this new year of 2016, I am just so thankful for everything I have in my life.  There is nothing I need because what I truly need I have:  Jesus' Divine Mercy.  He directs my life and whatever He has in store for me is all I need.

I hope each of you will find God's Mercy just as I have.  He makes it available to each of us.  All we have to do is ask for it and He will give it to us.  I wish you all good health, love and peace in your lives.  Have a wonderful year!
Susan

No comments: