Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spring may really be here!

Hi everyone,

Well, do you agree with me about spring being here now?  Of course, I would not be at all surprised, if next week, the temperatures drop down once again.  The temps. have been so irregular during the past couple of months.  Well actually, since the later part of last year.  But, I do hope that spring really is here to stay.

What have you been up to lately?  Anything creative?  I'm sure that if you follow my blog, you already know that I'm always crafting, in one way or another.  I'm in the process of writing a story for a contest, which will be judged from a publishing company in Rehoboth Beach.  It feels so good to get back into the groove of writing again. 

Actually, I was considering taking the above story, after it's finished, and turning it into a novel.  I will probably change the story line, as it will be a short story for the contest.  The idea of starting another novel excites me.  I so enjoyed writing "Prolonged Uncertainties," even though I stepped out of my box on that one.  I'm now considering writing another cold case novel.  What do you think?  Should I?

I'm still embroidering.  I took time out to do some crocheting.  I was making Christmas gifts for my Grandson's girlfriends.  Now I'm back embroidering designs on towels.  I've started choosing more complex designs, so it takes me longer to finish them.  I'm also doing one on each end of the towel.  Maybe later on, I'll embroider some designs on table runners.



I'm excited because soon I will be able to put my hand embroidered bedspread on my bed.  Before I do, I need to know that it's not going to get cold once again.  It's not very thick, so I will only use it in the summer months.  I know I posted this photo before, but I thought I'd re-post it, in case you didn't see it before.

I do hope you all have been doing something creative.  We all have creative abilities inside of us.  We just need to find a way to let that creativity out.  Try it, you may just surprise yourself and create something wonderful.

Take care and God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: