Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What does it say to you?

Hi all,

I suppose you're all wandering what I'm talking about in my title post!  Well, I decided I would share with you,  one or two of my poems from "My Soothing Poems from The Heart" booklet.

If you enjoy them, maybe you'd like to purchase an electronic copy of this booklet.  It's available at www.amazon.com.  All you have to do is put my full name into the search block on amazon and all of my novels and booklets will come up.  Just purchase the one you want.

Just Wonder

What would you do if you were told,
that your life would be over in ten days?
Would you sit and pout and wonder why,
or let yourself be thrown into a daze?

Would you make a bucket list, just for you,
then schedule something exciting every day?
Would you buy that item you have always wanted,
not caring how much you have to pay?

Would you spend tie with your spouse,
and tell your children how much you love them?
Would you call the florist and have them deliver
dozens of roses to friends, all with long stems?

Would you check in with all your friends,
from very long ago and new ones, too?
Would you share the news about yourself,
or simply hide the fact that's making you blue?

You could perhaps fall into a deep depression,
then climb into your bed and hide your face,
hoping to fall into a long and peaceful sleep,
until you open your eyes in your heavenly place.

As for me and what I think I would do,
if this fate was mine to live,
I would pray to God asking for His grace,
which has always truly been His to give!

Just thought I would give you something,
asking you to sit for awhile and ponder,
for we truly never know what our fate will be.
But with faith in God, we'll never have to wonder!




What Will I See In Heaven? 

What will I see in heaven?
I'd truly like to know.
I believe I'll see my Mom and Dad,
Because I honestly miss them so.

What will I find in heaven?
Joy, peace and love between every one.
Be it a grandparent or a parent,
a daughter or a son.

What will I experience in heaven?
A closeness to God, like no other.
A strong embrace from my Father,
and once more the love of my Mother.

What will I feel in heaven?
God's almighty glory will shine upon me.
Like the warm rays of the sun,
He'll warm my soul completely, you see.

What will I know in heaven?
This I promise that I know for sure,
will be God's unfailing tender love.
How could we ever ask for more? 

What will I have in heaven?
True happiness and all consuming joy,
no more pain or suffering ever,
for any man, woman, girl or boy!
Amen!


This is just two of the poems found in my booklet.  I hope you enjoyed them.  Have a great day and may you be safe always.
Susan


No comments: