Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Is it dark already?

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing this evening?  I hope everyone is as good as can be expected.  That should about cover it, at least I think so.

It's only 6:45 pm here, and it's almost dark outside.  It's been a little overcast this afternoon, so I suppose that's why it's getting dark out so early this evening.  I am glad for the fall weather to be upon us, but I don't like it getting dark so early.  Before we know it, it will be dark by 5:15pm.  Oh well, there's no use complaining because it's not going to change until next Spring.

Can you believe that it's already October 5th?  I can't!  This year has passed by so quickly, at least I feel it has.  Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here and then it's the start of the Christmas Season.  To tell you the truth, I am anxious for those two events to come.  I truly love the Thanksgiving and Christmas Seasons. 

If you haven't already started Christmas shopping, now's the time to start.  I say this because the earlier you start, the quicker you will be done shopping and wrapping gifts.  This will allow you to actually slow down and just enjoy the Christmas holidays.  It truly is a time of joy and thanking God for the birth of His Son, Jesus Christ. 

I'm almost done with all my shopping and hand made items.  I work on them starting in January of each new year.  I love the season of Christmas and I can enjoy every day of it, because I start so early.  There's really no reason why you have to wait and then run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, two weeks before Christmas Eve.  I just can't figure out why anyone does that!  Even it money is a problem, wouldn't it be easier to take a small amount from your pay check each week and use it towards the gifts you'd like to purchase.  Please remember that the joy of Christmas isn't about the gifts you receive or how much you pay for them, it's about the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. 

I'm almost finished with my second proof reading of my manuscript.  I am anxious to finally be done and then I can get to work on the covers for the book.  I will never be, nor do I want to be, a famous writer or famous at anything.  I write because I need to use the abilities that God has truly blessed me with from childhood.  I am so thankful for all of my creative abilities and I love being creative.  I do love writing very much.  Are you using your creative abilities?  If not, perhaps you should entertain the idea of starting to use them.  You should not let them go to waste.

I hope the last two days of your work week go well.  Stay alert and stay calm. 
Susan

No comments: