Thursday, April 19, 2018

Daily Mercy reading for today...

Divine Mercy Daily

In a Great Storm 

 

Meditation:

Today I was awakened by a great storm. The wind was raging, and it was raining in torrents, thunderbolts striking again and again. I began to pray that the storm would do no harm, when I heard the words: Say the chaplet I have taught you, and the storm will cease. I began immediately to say the chaplet and hadn’t even finished it when the storm suddenly ceased, and I heard the words: Through the chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will(Diary, 1731). 

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Jesus, for teaching us to use the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for a variety of needs. What amazing promises You have made about our praying it. 
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: