Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday's Mercy Minutes just for you...

Divine Mercy Daily

Peace to the Tormented Soul 

 

Meditation:

Today, the Lord came to me and said, My daughter, help Me to save souls. You will go to a dying sinner, and you will continue to recite the chaplet, and in this way you will obtain for him trust in My mercy, for he is already in despair (Diary, 1797).
Suddenly, I found myself in a strange cottage where an elderly man was dying amidst great torments. All about the bed was a multitude of demons and the family, who were crying. When I began to pray, the spirits of darkness fled, with hissing and threats directed at me. The soul became calm and, filled with trust, rested in the Lord.
At the same moment, I found myself again in my own room. How this happens ... I do not know (Diary, 1798). 

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Jesus, for the gift of trust for the dying as we pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. You dispel a multitude of demons and bring peace to the tormented soul.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: