Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Good evening to everyone,

I'm sorry that I haven't done a personal blog for awhile now, although I have been posting your daily Divine Mercy Minutes readings.

I hope you've all been well.  I'm about the same, health wise, but my husband's father recently passed away.  He was almost 98 years old, so he did live a long life.  A lot longer than I'm sure I will live, but I'm okay with that. 

I thank God every single day for giving me another day of life.  I suppose that when you're in fairly good health, one doesn't really think about dying much.  And, of course, when you're still quite young, the thought of your death doesn't enter your mind very often.  That's just human nature.

I'm still hand sewing my dressed, teddy bears onto the center of a fleece blanket, which I'm donating to our local hospital, children's ward; and also to two other local organizations for children. Here's a few photographs of my more recent ones.







 
I hope the kids like them and that they help them to feel safe while in the hospital.  What do you think?  I hope I'm right.

I hope you have a good evening and get some rest before returning to work tomorrow morning.  May God bless each of you.  I will continue posting your daily Mercy Minutes, since it seems that many folks are reading them.  I'd be lost without those readings first thing every morning.
Susan

No comments: